Submissions are now closed for the 2020-2021 magazine.
Check back in the fall for instructions to submit to our 2021-2022 magazine.
We take all types of art and writing, from photography to personal essays to fashion to non-fiction! Please read the submissions guidelines before submitting your work.
1. Please keep all work appropriate for a high school audience.
2. Please limit submissions to 3 art submissions and 3 literature submissions per student. (If you would like to submit more than once in either art or writing, please fill out a separate Google form for each submission)
3. Submit your work in the proper format - literature must be submitted as either a Google Doc or a PDF, and art must be submitted as an image or a PDF (watch the instructional video below for more details!)
4. Work cannot be published anonymously or under a pseudonym; however, your name will not be mentioned when your work is being reviewed by our staff
5. Please title your work before submitting.
Submissions will close in Spring, and you will receive an email confirming if your submission was accepted for publication in this year's Nuance magazine.
If you have any questions, please contact the editors at email@example.com!